Wednesday 14 December 2016

On The Lighter Side.

(SFW) Interesting and funny stories from the trade 




Now I'm not a builder, so this might be common practice but it sounded like a great endorsement for a product to me. 

Customer walks on to the trade counter, first thing he says is "you know that tool you sold me?"

Straight away you're thinking "oh no, somethings gone wrong." But not this time. 

"Brilliant mate, I used it to do my floor leveller. Did 15 bags in a wheelie bin in less than 5 minutes."

I'm waiting for the joke, "Did it wheelie?" that old chestnut. But no, 15 bags of 20kg Febfloor leveller, in a wheelie bin, in less than 5 minutes. 

Do all builders use wheelie bins for their mixing?

The "tool" in question was the new MixM8 with a threaded end from Ox tools. Take a look at this video to see what it can do.

Got anything funny or interesting to tell us?

 (safe for work of course) 

Comment below, email us or find us on facebook and twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment